Gibson Brands Forums

Joe the (not real) plumber speaks.

Homz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Lindgren observes that the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics findings show that heavily unionized states are being hit hardest by the economic downturn. Four of the six states with the highest unemployment rates also lack Right to Work laws, while the six states with the lowest unemployment rates all have Right to Work laws which help improve a region's economic performance.

This reinforces what we already know: In addition to violating workers' rights, forced unionism also hurts their economic prospects. No wonder union bosses are so eager to prevent workers from getting all the facts about Big Labor's agenda during their coercive unionization drives.

http://www.nrtw.org/en/blog/heavily-unionized-states-hit-hardest-recesssi-04222309

http://www.nrtw.org/rtws.htm

Can you dispute this? With FACTS?

Jim Lindgren observes that the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics findings show that heavily unionized states are being hit hardest by the economic downturn. Four of the six states with the highest unemployment rates also lack Right to Work laws' date=' while the six states with the lowest unemployment rates all have Right to Work laws which help improve a region's economic performance.[/b']

This reinforces what we already know: In addition to violating workers' rights, forced unionism also hurts their economic prospects. No wonder union bosses are so eager to prevent workers from getting all the facts about Big Labor's agenda during their coercive unionization drives.

http://www.nrtw.org/en/blog/heavily-unionized-states-hit-hardest-recesssi-04222309

http://www.nrtw.org/rtws.htm

Can you dispute this? With FACTS?

I'm not going to get into this anti-labor BS. You have no clue. There are 5 major auto plants in the city I work.In all those represent over 5000 workers. These are people who have invested decades to their jobs and have invested heavily in the the communities. There are also thousands of others who have retired from these same plants with pensions and hopes for futures. I am sorry if you feel we don't deserve to have representation acting on our behalf's to negotiate pay and benefits. If you are asking for me to acknowledge that they don't deserve representation or that they are too fat from that representation then you are not worthy of any further conversation. I don't yield on the subject of worker rights and those that defend those rights.

I'm not going to get into this anti-labor BS. You have no clue. There are 5 major auto plants in the city I work.In all those represent over 5000 workers. These are people who have invested decades to their jobs and have invested heavily in the the communities. There are also thousands of others who have retired from these same plants with pensions and hopes for futures. I am sorry if you feel we don't deserve to have representation acting on our behalf's to negotiate pay and benefits. If you are asking for me to acknowledge that they don't deserve representation or that they are too fat from that representation then you are not worthy of any further conversation. I don't yield on the subject of worker rights and those that defend those rights.

Good job Comrade! You are masterful in your argument! Bravo!=D> =D> =D> =D> =P~

Good job Comrade! You are masterful in your argument! Bravo!=D> =D> =D> =D> =P~

Let's talk a bit of trickle down economics. The unions fail, 3 million out of work, they stop buying, your clients can't afford your fees due to lack of funds which were partially supplied by those now out of work 3 million workers. You lose your house, car, your wife leaves you and your kids don't go to college. You fail.

Let's talk a bit of trickle down economics. The unions fail' date=' 3 million out of work, they stop buying, your clients can't afford your fees due to lack of funds which were partially supplied by those now out of work 3 million workers. You lose your house, car, your wife leaves you and your kids don't go to college. You fail.

[/quote']

Only the UAW is failing...good try!=D> =D>

Thanks for your concern though Homz! My house, cars, guitars, guns, boat and the kids school are all paid for. So, if that's failure, I'll take it every day and twice on Sunday.

I have what I have without any help from the UAW:-$

Only the UAW is failing...good try!=D>=P~

Thanks for your concern though Homz! My house' date=' cars, guitars, guns, boat and the kids school are all paid for. So, if that's failure, I'll take it every day and twice on Sunday.

I have what I have without any help from the UAW:-$

[/quote']

You have had more help from organized labor then you will ever acknowledge. Your arrogant and bitter pills will eventually catch up with you. Although I know you will never admit admit it.

Shouldn't you be telling me to find Jesus or something useful like that?

I've learned the value of proverbs.

"Careful not to cast your pearls before swine."

Sorry Homz, you'll have to find Jesus on your own like every body else.

Sorry Homz' date=' you'll have to find Jesus on your own like every body else.

[/quote']

I didn't know he was missing, but hey I'm all for helping folks out. Let's form a search party.

Sorry Homz' date=' you'll have to find Jesus on your own like every body else.

[/quote']

A drunk stumbled upon a baptismal service by the river. "Son, are you ready

to find Jesus?" the cleric asked.

"Yes, Preacher, I sure am."

The minister dunked the fellow under the water and pulled him back up. "Have

you found Jesus?"

"No, I haven’t," the drunk replied.

The preacher dunked him again, this time for a bit longer. "Now, brother,

have you found Jesus?"

"No, not yet, Reverend."

The preacher held the man under for a full minute this time, then asked,

"Have you found Jesus now?"

Gasping for air, the fellow blurted, "Are you sure this is where he fell

in?"

I didn't know he was missing' date=' but hey I'm all for helping folks out. Let's form a search party.

[/quote']

From what I've gathered about you, from your posts in the forum...you couldn't find your own a$$ with a flashlight and a map...Maybe the UAW could send out a search team instead? No...on second thought, that would cost too much...I think we'll find him on our own. But thanks!=D>

From what I've gathered about you' date=' from your posts in the forum...you couldn't find your own a$$ with a flashlight and a map...Maybe the UAW could send out a search team instead? No...on second thought, that would cost too much...I think we'll find him on our own. But thanks!=D> [/quote']

I am pretty sure you have no trouble finding your ***, Since your head is already in it.=P~

Are you really suggesting that Jesus is inside Homz ***? Has Jesus gone mad? What is he doing in there anyways?

From what I've gathered about you' date=' from your posts in the forum...you couldn't find your own a$$ with a flashlight and a map...Maybe the UAW could send out a search team instead? No...on second thought, that would cost too much...I think we'll find him on our own. But thanks!=D> [/quote']

Are you asking to see my ***?

Damn man, you've got it bad. Go find your feminine side.

No' date=' No,No what he is saying is that Jesus is in your *** you just need a flashlight to find him.[/quote']

Well I do have a plastic bobble head jesus, but I sware to god it's never been in my or near my nether regions.

Archived