Gibson Brands Forums

London Dealers

Andre S

I plan to go up to London in the Summer and I was wondering where all the Gibson and Epiphone owners go to shop there. If you know any place near to Euston or King's Cross or anywhere near there please tell. Also any place between there an the Thames will help cos it isnt that far to walk. Its in this section because I also want to know what gibsons and epis they have and what Les Pauls? thanks

Denmark Street, just of Tottenham Court Rd, There is about 10 guitar shops in that street. I can either take it or leave it there. Its over priced and had a poor selection last time I was there but im sure that changes from month to month..

Regards

Peter Cooks in Hanwell is meant to be very good... He has his own website...

Peter Cooks in Hanwell are no longer Gibson dealers' date=' although that may change in the future[/quote']

yes I just heard too. I have heard that the prices have been so low there that in order to stop this they have been given the following command.

On the displays 50 percent of it must be Gibson , and they must stock x percentage of Gibson guitars.

The shop have said bollocks to that as they sell many branded guitars so Gibson no longer.

A brand cannot legally say you are not allowed to see our products cheap because it is driving the prices down. They can make things very difficult like this!

Matt

Archived