Gibson Brands Forums

Testing new file hosting site...audio clip

saturn

OK, let's see if this works. I signed up for an account on MediaFire. It literally took me about 30 seconds!

This clip is me playing and singing Mary Had A Little Lamb. Here's the deal with it. I'm not a vocalist as you can see. This is the one sone I "sing". Also, I normally play the Strat on this one but I had my LP and wasn't able to switch guitars. So I decided to try Jimmy Page style. I put the p/u selector in the middle and kept the Wah depressed all the way down! I tried to kind of play it Lemon song style but the two different grooves didn't blend as well as I thought they might. It was very spontanious so please forgive the sloppiness.

Fingers Crossed :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=f903f602b703c72d7432d3c9683f450ae04e75f6e8ebb871

I'm trying to figure it out also. I thought it would play straight from the page. But it seems you have to click the Download button and then choose Open or Save.

I didn't get an open or save option.

Here's what i had to do. Click link above. Click Mary Had a Little lamb.mva. Another window opens. Click Start Download then choose Open or Save.

I thought this was going to be aone click operation. Wrong #-o

Archived