Gibson Brands Forums

King Matthew you da man!

Homz

Are you going to force me to tell everyone about the life-sized' date=' autographed cutout of **** Cheney you have in your living room?[/quote']

I've put a few extra holes in that life size cut out. No not from a hunting accident. Just so me and Chaney can have some real fun. LOL

BTW We will no longer play "Sweet Home Alabama". I can't abide by your literary / oratory alterations.

BTW King Matthew is the Wicked Red Band's other guitarist. He is a fine guitarist and becoming a really good singer. He has some awesome guitars.

Oh, and he's a conservative. I guess everyone has their faults. :-

If it were anyone but you Murph' date=' I'd be teeing off on your ego right about now.

[/quote']

My ego thanks you Homz.

Give my best to your little fiddler.

Murph.

Liberals are not always as free wheeling as they claim' date='

Militancy can cause havoc and has and shouldn't here.Hypocrhrisy should not either.

Hypocrite militant maggots

It's quite late here now but hey Trolls don't go fishing.

Careful your showing your true intentions with your little crusade in the above post. Perhaps if you had done that before enlisting some of the liberals into your movement they would have seen what they were really getting into.

Homz' date='

Poor show old chap, very poor show.

Could you try a little harder to engage in the proper discourse of debate here.

And your point Is?

Roger[/quote']

You no longer interest me. I don't wish to have further conversation with you. I made my point just fine.

You may have the last word or words or words + 10000. Have some fun with that.

Archived