Gibson Brands Forums

A $7500 BC Rich?

Cruznolfart

My friends vinatge B.C. Rich les paul copy (YES, in 1969 b.c. rich made les paul copies) is worth around 5 grand...and his mom sold it after his death for $400...i should of bought it.

This guitar is kinda ugly and well signed by a guy i never heard of...also take out those EMG's! *hisses*

My friends vinatge B.C. Rich les paul copy (YES' date=' in 1969 b.c. rich made les paul copies) is worth around 5 grand...and his mom sold it after his death for $400...i should of bought it.

This guitar is kinda ugly and well signed by a guy i never heard of...also take out those EMG's! *hisses* [/quote']

Sorry about your friend, mon. I never heard of the "famous" guy, either. Even if I had, I doubt he'd be worth that much scratch to me, certainly not on that guitar.

Sorry about your friend' date=' mon. I never heard of the "famous" guy, either. Even if I had, I doubt he'd be worth that much scratch to me, certainly not on that guitar.

[/quote']

Thanks man. Also i knew who the guy is now. Hes a guitarist in the thrash metal band Overkill...ive heard him, hes ok but a signed guitar of him doesnt go for that much!

Archived