Gibson Brands Forums

egnater rebel 20

Silenced Fred

In my ever continuing pursuit of knowledge towards those amps things people use, I have discovered another which I like. :-s

Anyone play on one of these? I hope to get out to Guitar Center today to play on one and see how it is, but the demos I have heard online are pretty good.

Just askin'

I love mine.... No built in FX though but there is an FX loop in the bacl of the head. I plug my Boss ME-50 there and it works great. Very good sounding versital amp at any volume....

How are the cleans? all the demos i have found all use quite a bit of gain......

How are the cleans? all the demos i have found all use quite a bit of gain......

Clean is very clean.... All control knobs set at 12:00 O'CLOCK is very clean... The amp comes with a cool cheet sheet that shows you lots of setting for various types of sound. Jazz' date=' Blues, clean, dirty, does it alland comes with this fashionable carry case for the head....

[img']http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/Daveinspain_PB/Egnator1.jpg[/img]

Money well spent. It serves my needs perfectly. I use it in my studio at low volume and I can get clean or dirty sounds.... If I crack it up a bit it's loud. I think you could easily do clubs with this amp. Best try it out yourself though...

Money well spent. It serves my needs perfectly. I use it in my studio at low volume and I can get clean or dirty sounds.... If I crack it up a bit it's loud. I think you could easily do clubs with this amp. Best try it out yourself though...

Yeah I need to try it out, probably make it out tomorrow, I don't want to run into rush hour traffic but I love the built in attenuator, great feature imo

Archived