Gibson Brands Forums

30 days of night.

Thundergod

Have you guys watched that movie? I just watched it again last night and found it better than the first time I saw it. I think it's perfect, it's beautiful how they managed to get everything together for a different aproach at vampires.

If you are into horror movies and haven't watched it yet, I recomend you do it.

Its not bad but have ya ever noticed the really stupid decisions they make in these horror movies. Jeez half the time I'm thinking "You my friend deserve to die!"

Oh yeah... 90% of those movies are full of them. But if you read the papers and watch the news you find out people in real life actually make the worst decisions under such presure (like being chased by some crazy *** zombies =D>)

I guess what I mean is that most movies feel the need to force a romantic story line that may

not need it.

I think most vampire type movies by their nature are love stories and I really don't mind it if

its important to the story.

I guess I am still pissed at Pearl Harbor with Ben Afflack. It could have been a good movie

but it got to romantically involved and I lost interest. I know I know...let it go

I guess what I mean is that most movies feel the need to force a romantic story line that may

not need it.

I think most vampire type movies by their nature are love stories and I really don't mind it if

its important to the story.

I guess I am still pissed at Pearl Harbor with Ben Afflack. It could have been a good movie

but it got to romantically involved and I lost interest. I know I know...let it go

Pearl harbor? This movie Im talking about has the other guy in pearl harbor as protagonist ](* but no kate beckinsale'](*,)

Archived