Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Gibson Guitar

slashadler

This is like asking who's your favorite child. I love all of my Gibson's equally...

Everyone knows mom has a favorite, though she won't tell who...not to her kids anyways.

I am an only child ^^V

Tomorrow I might have an explorer. I'm serious.

Going to look at it, should I bring my amp? meh, I'll just buy it and if its not my thing I'll leave it to my least favorite child. Favorite child gets the LP. My SG follows me to the ground.

Well... I might have children when I grow up.

(Not likely at my age.)

I dunno... If I've gotta say something nice about a solid body it'd be the SG.

Don't care much for the others.

Hollows and semis and various acoustic? Yupper.

m

Whatever these are...

IMG_4467.jpg

Dang Are Nine... You just had to do that. Sheesh. Very Nice. But 7 of'em... thought there would be at least 8 r 9 of'em. Gotta get you two more. It's a 9 thang ya know.

My answer is not listed. ALL GIBSON'S! YESTERDAY'S, TODAY'S AND TOMORROW'S, ALL SHAPES, COLORS AND SIZES, PLAYABLE OR NOT. WITH OR WITHOUT A CASE, STRINGS, PICK GUARDS, DINGS, SCRATCHES, SIGNATURES, CHECKING, DENTS AND SO FORTH. HAUNTED OR NOT.

Dang Are Nine... You just had to do that. Sheesh. Very Nice. But 7 of'em... thought there would be at least 8 r 9 of'em. Gotta get you two more. It's a 9 thang ya know.

I have eight - bought a Traditional after that picture was taken.

Nine les Pauls? [blink] That's just crazy talk...

Like I said Are Nine - it's a NINE thing... number 9 number 9 number 9 - don't say nein to number 9!

Even if number nine is a hat pin... or wall clock... or bar stool ... or a painting... or a tattoo... or a 40' speed boat - with the name Are Nine or LP Number 9. Number 9 would surely be a custom... if it was a speed boat with a mural of a '59 burst for a paint job.

Thanks Hector for the support - it "is" a 9 thing. This could/would make a cool poll... but I am not really a poll starter...yet.

Get a little crazy, crazy good! :-k

Archived