Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Les Paul Made in China

Gaga011

Hi!

I am apsolutelly new in this Forum. Namelly, long time ago I use to play guitar and I am thinking to start again, more for my self. 13 years ago I sold my Japanees copy of Les Paul and now I am considering to by Epiphone Les Paul Custom. What is my inquery? I am living in Belgrade, capital of Serbia, South East Europe. Here, in the bigest gutar shop I can by Epiphone Les Paul Custom for about 888 USD. This is made in China product. Looking so nice, but I will ask here for some comments and a help in that meaning. I will like to here how good is China Epiphone guitar, because on Gibson site I sow much higher price. I now that everuthing comming from China have to be cheeaper, but I will like to now is it good guitar? Is it with all caracteristics like „western sisters“? What is maybe missing? Normaly, I am aware that every prduct from USA have to be better as well as with higher price, but anyhow is this guitar valid for 888 USD?

Thank you in advance!

The price on Gibson's website is the list price - in the United States' date=' guitars generally retail for about 60% of that list price. The Epiphone Les Paul Custom sells for $700. $880 isn't too bad for European prices.[/quote']

Actually street-prices for Epi Les Paul Customs from authorized Gibby/Epi Dealers is 500-550 Euro + 50-80 Euro for a HardCase

Seems to be a good deal to me

Peter

Archived