Gibson Brands Forums

Moose Drool

bkharmony

I just got back from playing the Grand Opening of a new pub in North Dallas. When I arrived and surveyed the taps, I was shocked to find Moose Drool! As far as I know, it's never been available in Dallas. Needless to say, I had a few and thought of the fine folks at the Gibson Acoustic Forum.

Cheers!

I just got back from playing the Grand Opening of a new pub in North Dallas. When I arrived and surveyed the taps' date=' I was shocked to find Moose Drool! As far as I know, it's never been available in Dallas. Needless to say, I had a few and thought of the fine folks at the Gibson Acoustic Forum.

Cheers![/quote']

Loretta Lynn induces drool in a certain Moose of our aquaintance

I do recall a conversation a year back with TWilson and I believe Guitarstrummer about names of beers. The Brits won that one as I recall

Says he, sipping a thimble of Ginger Tosser ( from Skinner's Brewery, Truro, Cornwall)

[-([blink] [blink]

I just got back from playing the Grand Opening of a new pub in North Dallas. When I arrived and surveyed the taps' date=' I was shocked to find Moose Drool! As far as I know, it's never been available in Dallas. Needless to say, I had a few and thought of the fine folks at the Gibson Acoustic Forum.

Cheers![/quote']

The Gingerman and The Flying Saucer has it, among others. It's starting to show up in a lot of places.

Red 333

The Gingerman and The Flying Saucer has it' date=' among others. It's starting to show up in a lot of places.

Red 333[/quote']

Sounds like you live near me, Red.

Gingerman is great. I need to get down there more often. I wish there was still a Flying Saucer in my neck of the woods (Lakewood). I used to live in FW, and I loved the one downtown.

Archived