Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul custom..

restrain1

Hey guys, im posting my first post on this forum and I think this question is gonna be "a bit" noob.

Because I haven't discussed this subject with no-one, I wanted to ask you guys and let me know about it.

Anyway, I've seen couple of les paul (like the kirk hammet one), which have emgs, and no pickguards etc etc..

please enlighten me with some info about how can I get on my hands one of those since i sincerely fell in love with them.

thanks guys

here are some photos.. :

koukla5.jpg

gibsonkirk.jpg

ans-stuff.jpg

koukla2.jpg

Image-CFB9B9C67A2A11D8.jpg

thanx for the link man.. ive have already checked them out.. but there isn't one with black hardware? Did those guys take off the silver/gold ones and replace them with black??

thanks

It's possible, or it could have been something Gibson did a while back. It's definitely a LP Custom. You could do that to any black beauty if you really wanted to spend the extra cash.

Thats my favorite Les Paul also, and yes I would get that epi! I am seriously debating switching PUPS on my Les Paul VM studio from the Bustbucker pros (wonderful pickups, I just love metal!) to an EMG 81/60 set. I just dont know what I would do with the burstbuckers once they were removed?

Archived