Gibson Brands Forums

The Lounge CD

Steven Tari

I've been having some problems with my computer and had to check the lounge out at work. The song I was telling Y'all about that I would donate to the Album, I had to record on an old cassette recorder /thats were the hiss is from. Plus I have a cold that has my voice all out of wack. But I recorded it. The voice is turned down, because right now it sucks. But With the words somewhat there you can get the feel of the song and I'm going to post it after talken to Dem00n and Thundergod. If Y'all don't want to go on with the Lounge CD, then I'll just use it on mine.

http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/listenrm.php?ListenRoomForm=Yes

Member/ rhino55

password /lounge

When your in hit/ HiFi

If you have problems let me know.

Y'all tell me what you think.

Later// Steven

That was terrific Steven. Is that acoustic? I have a song for the Lounge CD also' date=' but did not know how or where to put it up.[/quote']

I was playing my Zephyr Blues Deluxe at that time. I like it better on the hummingbird. Well set yourself up a free account at Songramp. You can post your new songs you want judged by other musicians. (Some good people there) Or put it in your listen room like I did, to let the people you want listen to it. Nice thing is when your ready, you can change the password later for other projects. All you have to do is make sure your song is MP3 for the down load.

Silverbursted , man go ahead. That was heavy. I liked it. Was waiting for Ozzy to start singing. What kind of Wah were you useing. We keep going like this well have songs for the whole CD in no time. Guitarandfeather had one he was talken about also. Maybe we can get him to post his song. Silverbursted again your song is heavy.COOL.[biggrin]

War Pigs ! one of my favs................satan laughing spreads his wings........

Cool Silverbursted, we should collaborate....cause I could throw some type lead or bass runs through your stuff,

I am going to find some better host sites for sound quality.

Archived