Gibson Brands Forums

Pictoral song titles

Cruznolfart

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deep Purple's Space Truckin'

18th_hole_poster-p228094117810255368t5ta_400.jpglips_smilie.gif

Last Kiss? We were out on a date n my daddy's car....? Ooops, shoulda read the whole thing....been away too long...Cruzn - that one was way out there... only our age would have figured that one out. LOL.. let me go back and see if none of the other were answered... I know the elevator button was Wok This Way... another might have been Green Eyed Lady Lovely Lady. Love this thread. Gotta find a site to upload pic's quickly...

Last Kiss? We were out on a date n my daddy's car....? Ooops' date=' shoulda read the whole thing....been away too long...Cruzn - that one was way out there... only our age would have figured that one out. LOL.. let me go back and see if none of the other were answered... I know the elevator button was Wok This Way... another might have been Green Eyed Lady Lovely Lady. Love this thread. Gotta find a site to upload pic's quickly...

[/quote']

" We were out on a date n my daddy's car....? "

LOL! Wow, I'd almost forgotten that one. No, I was talkin' about the Joe Bonamassa song Last Kiss Glad you're enjoying the thread. Some of 'em stumped me. :)

Archived