Gibson Brands Forums

Rats In The Case Candy.

Lowdown

I bought an SG Standard new back in 2000 from Mars music and did'nt get a wrench.....................I say we file a class action suit for all

these tools we were denied as loyal customers...........meh...a thin socket driver works ok

I bought an SG Standard new back in 2000 from Mars music and did'nt get a wrench.....................I say we file a class action suit for all

these tools we were denied as loyal customers...........meh...a thin socket driver works ok

Agreed[biggrin]

And true...but that still ain't where it's at,is it.

Both my Trad & Standard faded had no truss rod wrench. I'm pretty sure that only custom shop produced models have the case candy now.They stopped including it a while ago(not sure when).

Pisses me off royally mate.

What's a freaking piece of steel' date='that probably cost $1 to produce,gonna hurt to include with your guitar that you slapped down good money for.

Good ol' Henry,where's he from?

Go grab those free shirts on Gibson Day fellas!...then flog 'em on the Bay as collectors items hahaha.[/quote']

Hey mate, really funny that you mention the TR wrech right now! Last saturday my buddy / guitar tech. mentioned the exact same thing when he went to the case of Les Paul Custom at his shop, to borrow the wrench for a sec. in order to adjust my TR.

At least ''F'' company shows a little more of client respect supplying all those additional goodies with their Standard Strats, even if they are not top quality. Nevertheless, nothing is ''free'' because they are included in the price you pay. But it's the move that counts. Absolutely no need to be cheap-a$$ when you are already a prestigious / expensive firm. I mean... duh?!!!:-k[-([biggrin]

Archived