Gibson Brands Forums

Holy Crap!!!!

DAS44

Damn that was quite a storm. Wind gusts topping out at 91MPH (146 kph) trees down everywhere, power out. Some crazy sheit.

In the oark next to my house there is a tree that is about 3 times as broad as my shoulders and probably 150 feet tall that fell, it tore up the entire root system. It's incredible. I might get some pics tomorrow but its really amazing.

Well on a bright side at school we had a "wind" day.

I was asleep and everyone started screaming because trees were falling, I just opened the door and told them to shut up. That is until I figured out what the hell was happening. Then I went and played guitar until 3 AM.

IT WAS CRAZY

Damn that was quite a storm. Wind gusts topping out at 91MPH (146 kph) trees down everywhere' date=' power out. Some crazy sheit.

In the oark next to my house there is a tree that is about 3 times as broad as my shoulders and probably 150 feet tall that fell, it tore up the entire root system. It's incredible. I might get some pics tomorrow but its really amazing.

Well on a bright side at school we had a "wind" day.

I was asleep and everyone started screaming because trees were falling, I just opened the door and told them to shut up. That is until I figured out what the hell was happening. Then I went and played guitar until 3 AM.

[b']IT WAS CRAZY[/b]

It hasn''t rained here for a month...

They are regulating water..Its on a schedule.

Archived