Gibson Brands Forums

Got GAS?

Silenced Fred

Right now I want to get rid of a lot of stuff. Seriously I want to get rid of my Marshall, like 5 guitars. All the little things that you see at the counter at guitar stores that your just like, "wow thats so cool, and its only like 40 bucks, I'm going to get it" then you get it and put it in a box with all the other little things that got in the same fashion but never use.

Now for the Gas list...

Well it's long. You know I'm like everybody else. Eventually I'd like to have a couple hundred guitars. But the short version is...

A New strat. I was originally thinking a highway one or american standard, but that deluxe players strat is looking good. Just because you can use the neck and bridge pickup with the push of a button. And it comes with the vintage noiseless pickups, which I typically put on a strat once I get it. So more or less it's got all the modifications I would make to a guitar before you even get it.

And a new pedal train pt 2. I've already got one thats filled up with pedals, but I've got so many pedals I could probably make 6 pt 2's. But I'll probably get rid of all the pedals I don't use once I fill up the second pt 2.

Then I want like four or five new hardshell cases. I've got two cases that are practically dead from being on the road (my lp case has a hole in it so big you can read the word Les on it while it's locked up in the case), and I've got three guitars off craigslist for good prices but the all came with gig bags, so I need go get around to getting hard cases for them.

Archived