Gibson Brands Forums

Why do I love them?

DeVeeWee

Because this pick is not too tall, it's not too small, it just fits ...feels nice, has a good extended grip, even stiff, ...I can use it to play jazz on my ES-175 or rock my LP Standard like hell...and they're in red! (AND THEY LAST!)

Dunlop Jazz III XL series

DunlopJazzIII.jpg

naw .............I got my dunlop array of nylons..........from white to black.........I like a .60........light gray to a .73 .....little darker

to a black 1 mil..............flat pickin

I use the standard Jazz IIIs (from Peter Frampton himself). Some of the best picks I have ever used! I was never really a fan of thick picks' date=' but these somehow just feel right.

[img']http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy306/rockstar232007/DSC01319-1.jpg[/img]

Peter Frampton's picks? I didn't know they're available or do you mean 'used by PF'? Are they modulated by PF? Interesting to hear this all...[biggrin]

Peter Frampton's picks? I didn't know they're available or do you mean 'used by PF'? Are they modulated by PF? Interesting to hear this all...:-k
They're the real deal. Got a couple of them from him at a concert (at the DTE Energy Knob (formerly' date=' Pine Knob) ) a few years back ('98 or '99). It was one of those "right place, right times" sort of things. I just wish I had pics![biggrin

.............um so you buy those type pics now ? cause do not tell us you are still using a pic from 1999........or are you ?
What difference does it make? And' date=' no I don't "buy them"! These things last forever, so why would it matter? I still use guitars from 1999.

I don't use them exclusevely, if that's what you mean? Or, do you even know what you mean?:-

Ahhh! So many questions, so little answers.[biggrin

Archived