Gibson Brands Forums

An afternoon w/ Node & Wiley

Tennroots

Hey Boys,

Now that right there was some fun, couple hours of jamming, some fine British Ales,

meeting the better halves. Watching Nodehopper in his full-on editor mode, playing different

guitars and the lone mandolin. Got to see in live action the ever controversial ToneRite,

hmmm - vibrating snake oil or a bone fide utility. It did seems to be working though.

I'm sure we will have a full report from Node. Wiley, it was nice to meet you and play a bit, we'll definitely have to do

it again, sooner than later!!

Hey Mr. Tennessee Mtn. Man!

It was definitely a very fun afternoon. There were some fine guitars being passed around to play and some good music shared. Maybe next time we will try to make an evening of it so we can all get a little drunk and rowdy and do some real caterwauling until the dogs start to howl or the Neighbors call the cops!!

I would like to try and learn Wiley's arrangement of the Janis Joplin song he posted ....

Talk soon and thanks for coming up and joining us! I know OWF enjoyed meeting you!

Hey Boys' date='

Now that right there was some fun, couple hours of jamming, some fine British Ales,

meeting the better halves. Watching Nodehopper in his full-on editor mode, playing different

guitars and the lone mandolin. Got to see in live action the ever controversial ToneRite,

hmmm - vibrating snake oil or a bone fide utility. It did seems to be working though.

I'm sure we will have a full report from Node. Wiley, it was nice to meet you and play a bit, we'll definitely have to do

it again, sooner than later!!

Hey Tennroots!!! It was fun, and you really have some skills, and know your way around the neck of a guitar AND Mandolin!!! By the way, I feel your skill level is WAAAY beyond that L 50 of yours, so I will gladly take that off your hands, so you can find a guitar that equals your abilities!!! LOL....looking forward to our next jam!!

Archived