Gibson Brands Forums

Marshall Amp

Flight959

What model are you lookin at? I have a TSL 60 head paired up with a

2x12 Avatar cab and love it. Easily loud enough to gig without a mic. There is always

a DSL vs TSL debate, for me I liked the TSL better. Not sure what type of music you play, I play

90's and newer alternative stuff. Biggest issue is the footswitch. Most are crap right out of the box.

The cable and switches are cheap and like to crap out. Easily fixable just one thing to always worry about.

DSCF1695.jpg

I have the TSL 602 combo. I pair my combo with my B-52 2x12 cab. A poor man's half stack but it really rocks. The super lead channel has tremendous gain and the crunch can put out some pretty heavy riffs. I also like the clean channel, for a Marshall it sounds decent enough. I play mostly 70's & 80's hard rock and some metal. The 100W version offers a few more effects but I couldn't justify the price difference and there is not a whole lot of volume diff. between 60 & 100 watts. Sorry aout the Epi's in the photo. All my pics are mainly of guitars and this is the only one that shows my amp set up pretty well.

IMG_0086.jpg

Hope this helped.

Rewd

Archived