Gibson Brands Forums

Sweet deal!

jjkelly84

I just got a 1991 Gibson SG standard for 350.00 this weekend. It has some nicks and some buckle rash but in pretty good condition and it sounds and plays great. I took it to GC to get set up because the guy i usually go to was not in his shop, anyway when i told them how much i got it for they were stunned and jealous. it has been a good weekend..

Its a red SG. It was made Sept. 18, 1991. Shred Bringer why November? I cant post pics for a couple of weeks i am going out of town. When i get back i will repost with the pics. I also just picked up a 1974 Fender Twin Reverb with blackface mod and EV SRO12Ls for one hell of a price as well. It sounds amazing with the SG. Craigs list is awesome.

Its a red SG. It was made Sept. 18' date=' 1991. Shred Bringer why November? I cant post pics for a couple of weeks i am going out of town. When i get back i will repost with the pics. I also just picked up a 1974 Fender Twin Reverb with blackface mod and EV SRO12Ls for one hell of a price as well. It sounds amazing with the SG. Craigs list is awesome. [/quote']

I was made on Sept 18th too!

Archived