Gibson Brands Forums

Big HI from Oz

gothsloth

G'day to all. I was in the old forum and enjoyed your company so much I wanted to come accross to the new forum. What an impressive looking place it is. Although I am not much more than a beginner with the guitar, if I can contribute something to somebody's knowledge, then I will offer what I can. :-k

Hey goth. Could you please tell me how warm it is were you are? And post some pics of the giant yellow thing outside! It was 45 here in Chicago this morning and now it 10. Tommorow a high of 5. What am I doing here

Hey we are all beginners at some point. Welcome! Mark

Hi Mark, not sure if you'd like it here, it's about 30 degress celsius, somewhere around high 80's to low 90's in farenheit?, the beautiful beach is just down the road, just past half a dozen topless bars with icy cold beer on tap. That beautiful, warm, golden thing does it's best tp please us down here er, what time does your flight arrive?

Wow, Thanks for making me feel more like an idiot for living here. at least we can keep are beer cold by leaving it outside. Thats very green of

us don't you think! Post some pic's when you have some time.... Like you say, Cheers Mate

IMG_3128.jpg

Hahaha ..... the washboard belongs to my fiance, she is the one who bought me the goth. We go camping quite a bit we have a great old time sitting around the camp fire, with a bourbon or three, I'll play my acoustic (K. Yairi) and she is on the washboard, not just camping either, we'll jamb at home as well.

I think it's great that you play another instrument, the drums are always something I would love to have done, the sax also has great appeal.

Archived