Gibson Brands Forums

finally got my g400 monday.... and its damadged.

evol04gt

I'd demand a refund and drive to my nearest Epi dealer and buy one there. If you order one through them, you can refuse to accept and they will be able to deal with the manufacturere if there's a flaw. There's a lot to be said for touchy, feely, guitar purchasing in person.

Hey! They only gave me $30 when I had to send two guitars back! Ah well' date=' I waited until they had a sale on accessories and used the $30 plus the 15% discount to buy a case for my Dot... Cost me thirty bucks in the end.. But that's the LAST thing I'm ever gonna buy from them!

BTW, do you know that Music 123 and Musician's Friend are the same company? Them and Guitar Center are part of the same conglomerate.. Share the same warehouse and everything...

[/quote']

Like I said, even though I was extremely pi$$ed off, I was real polite when I told them how unhappy I was. Maybe that was worth the extra $20. O:)

I knew about Musician's Friend and Guitar Center, but not Music123. I knew something looked familiar when I was tracking my order today, and saw that the origin was Lenexa, Kansas. Hmmm.

Archived