Gibson Brands Forums

Korg Pandora PX4d

cantrell-fan

Just picked up a Korg Pandora PX4D last night. Hope to keep the wife from complaining... At least about the guitar noise if nothing else.

Pretty cool unit. It's going to take a long time to cycle through everything it can do. Anyone else have one?

Personally, I don't know what the Pandora PX4D does; my bad? Which Epiphone guitars do you have that will help you to "cycle through everything it can do"?.........J

Just picked up a Korg Pandora PX4D last night. Pretty cool unit. It's going to take a long time to cycle through everything it can do. Anyone else have one?

I don't know what all your new toy can do but I'm sure you will have fun with it.

I have a Boss Micro BR Digital Recording Studio. It is the absolute coolest electronic toy I have ever purchased. 50 Boss guitar effects, MP3 player, Multi-track recording, tons of drum beat patterns and... I don't know, I haven't tried out every function yet. Oh yea, chromatic tuner and very easy to use.

http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=818

I have a first version. Think mini-pod. Mine has basic amp- and effects-simulation in a walkman sized-box. Great if you don't want to disturb the neighbourhood. I understand the new ones have improved considerably in sound and options. Adding drumpatterns and recording even tho I'm not sure? The compactness is a big plus over the line6 pod I had.

Just picked up a Korg Pandora PX4D last night. Hope to keep the wife from complaining... At least about the guitar noise if nothing else.

Pretty cool unit. It's going to take a long time to cycle through everything it can do. Anyone else have one?

Yeah I bought one a while back to travel with..... The job I had took me on the road quite a bit. Pluggin into a Pandora with a set of headphones was almost heaven when one is away from home =D>

Archived