Gibson Brands Forums

MY ID's EPIPHONE!

EpiphoneFan

"Epiphone" is my ID.

I'm not a Epiphone Service' date=' only user as you.

O:)

I'm Epiphone Korea Supporters Web Master.

It's Picture below.

It's me..and Jim of Epi's CEO. =P~

[/quote']

Just a user as me, huh? Is that anything like "friend with privileges"???

Welcome. Many forum members have called for "someone to talk to" from Corporate. I recognize this is not your job, but hope you will bear with us as we ply you with personal tales of good and bad -- and we will -- because you are, in the final analysis, the only person remotely related to Epiphone who seems willing to talk to us. Thank you.

Just a user as me' date=' huh? Is that anything like "friend with privileges"???

Welcome. Many forum members have called for "someone to talk to" from Corporate. I recognize this is not your job, but hope you will bear with us as we ply you with personal tales of good and bad -- and we will -- because you are, in the final analysis, the only person remotely related to Epiphone who seems willing to talk to us. Thank you.

[/quote']

The president of the Epiphone fan club of Korea is the best we can do for a direct liaison with Epiphone? Does that make Spud our liaison with the Canadian Parliament?

whoa...times is bad...isn't that Little Jimmy Rosenberg busking in Epiphone's reception lobby?

...and Al's your uncle

Welcome (back), epiphone .. er ... dude!

You used to go by the name Hasu on the old forum, if I'm not mistaken?

Any interesting news and/or images of new gear, factory tours etc. will be much appreciated!

Just a user as me' date=' huh? Is that anything like "friend with privileges"???

[/quote']

Yor're wrong.

My id only registered myself.

I have no privileges from epiphone.

as you, i'm epiphone user and epiphone lover.

In Korea, have many problem to buy Epiphone until now.

So I built SITE(http://www.epiphone.kr).

It's not all that you know.

Welcome (back)' date=' epiphone .. er ... dude!

You used to go by the name Hasu on the old forum, if I'm not mistaken?

Any interesting news and/or images of new gear, factory tours etc. will be much appreciated!

[/quote']

Yes. It's Me!!! =P~ Hasu Nickname in Old forum.

Archived