Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Trem for an LP?


Recommended Posts

found these by Schaller. anyone tried one? do you think this would be more for a slight effect for chords or some serioud whammyin'?






The Stewmac, Allparts, etc device referred to is for a stop tail piece tremolo:





The other product that is mentioned (von Schaller) is something pretty new – a tremolo for a bridge:




There is a world of difference (OK maybe only a couple of holes, but tell that to a Les Paul Junior owner).


If you have a guitar with just a bridge and you wanted a tremolo – this could be a relevant solution. It comes with rollers too. Leave it to the Germans to get it right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...