Gibson Brands Forums

AS90?

Flight959

while we are on the topic of missing Les Paul players... has anyone seen skynyrd around lately? Where is he? If that kid is keeping his mouth shut, then he surely is up to something... we should worry... I think it was better when he shouted out anything that crossed his mind...

while we are on the topic of missing Les Paul players... has anyone seen skynyrd around lately? Where is he? If that kid is keeping his mouth shut' date=' then he surely is up to something... we should worry... I think it was better when he shouted out anything that crossed his mind...[/quote']

while we are on the topic of missing Les Paul players... has anyone seen skynyrd around lately? Where is he? If that kid is keeping his mouth shut' date=' then he surely is up to something... we should worry... I think it was better when he shouted out anything that crossed his mind...[/quote']

QUICK, EVERYONE CHANGE YOUR LOCATION!!! hes looking for us. Hes hunting us down to pick us off one by one. divide and conquer. we have to stick together. I've got a strage feeling that the first one of us to go will be THUNDERGOD!!!!!!

Archived