Gibson Brands Forums

Hi!!! New member here...

TheManWho

What's up?, my name is Pavlo, I'm from Mexico City and I LOVE playing guitar, anyway...

I'm about to buy an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, and I was wondering, does anyone here's got that guitar?

how cool is it??? =D>/ would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers!!!

What's up?' date=' my name is Pavlo, I'm from Mexico City and I LOVE playing guitar, anyway...

I'm about to buy an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, and I was wondering, does anyone here's got that guitar?

Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers!!!

[/quote']

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here! I don't own the standard but I've played one and its not for me but its good quality and I would totally recommend it to anyone who likes les pauls. If you get it though, you HAVE to post pics ok?

GC

Flying V's maybe if you noticed his signature.

V's are nice but my heart goes to the sg. I got the signature cuz Stan58 just had an awesome quote so I just needed to get it.

GC

Edit: Just noticed that Randy is playing a v in the avatar! You'd think I'd have one then...

What's up?' date=' my name is Pavlo, I'm from Mexico City and I LOVE playing guitar, anyway...

Thanks in advance!!!

Cheers!!!

[/quote']

I have the LP Standard in trans blue. I love it so I would recommend this guitar.

Archived