Gibson Brands Forums

We're back?

msuspartansfan

Well, it does seem to go in cycles....lots of input, then less so. But, it does seems a bit more active,

lately.

Just got through doing some "blues" with my last Epiphone purchase (Riviera P-93 LE), and it just

gets better and better. I'm finding more and more tonal colors/variences, as I go. This thing will

do "Gretschy" like (really rounded and midrange sounding), to "Telecaster," and of course the ever

beloved Gibson P-90 Semi-hollowbody growl! The more I play it (and that's a LOT), the more I love it!

Be interesting to see what other owners/recent purchasers have to say, as well...maybe that's another

thread?!

CB

When Epiphone does something (either good or bad)' date=' the activity goes up. Between releases of new guitars and discontinuation of existing models, we start talking about stuff like the Beatles, and that apparently annoys Epiphone enough to release a new model.[/quote']

LOL! Speaking of "Beatles," I just picked up the new book, by Philip Norma "John Lennon, The Life."

Good sized book, too! So, I'll have some reading ahead, when it's too cold, or I'm just in the mood,

for a good read. Should be interesting!

CB

Archived