Gibson Brands Forums

Off Topic - Taking a trip but my Epi is coming with me.

CodeMonk

I live near Carson City, Nevada.

Found out 2 days ago that my father is in a convalescent hospital in Sylmar, Cali. He'll be 82 come December 18th.

So I am going to be heading down to the San Fernando Valley in a few days. Just waiting for a check to arrive so I have the money to go down there.

And since I can't really be at the hospital 24/7 I thought it might be cool to get together with another EPI lover and jam, or just shoot the s**t a bit. I have a place to stay so thats not an issue.

I'll be down there for about a week, maybe longer.

I am planning on trying to see some old bandmates and jamming buddies, but since its been about 20 years since I have been down there, the chances of finding any of them is likely to be very slim.

And just a fair warning (not really a warning), I'm a vegetarian, don't drink alcohol or do drugs (except what the doctor says I have to take).

Anyone in the area care to get together when I get down there?

Happy Thanksgiving to those that are celebrating it.

Yeah that sometimes does :-s

I don't care if other people eat meat. Hell, I used to.

I'm not one of those militant vegetarians that rag on people for eating meat

And I'm not a vegan. I do LOVE my cheese.

And if you wanna smoke a little "herb" or have a few beers, I have no problem with that (I do draw the line at meth though. I avoid those that do).

I'm hoping that check arrives today. If so, then I will be leaving tomorrow morning. Need to go to Wal-Mart and buy some stuff for my truck first).

I just wanted someone to jam/BS with while I am down there and not at the hospital.

Thanks for at least responding.

Take care.

Archived