Gibson Brands Forums

Nano mag pickup in Epi LP Standard ?

AyushPresley

I'm not sure if they can be retro fitted. The Nanomag is right at the base of the neck. They would probably have to cut a bit of the neck out to fit the pickup.

The controls are in the back of the guitar also.

Maybe a very good tech could, but I'd certainly want some one who knows what they're doing.

haha man i'd say just buy the ultra II...

Ya had thought of that but no $$$ buddy.. I would have bought an Ultra if I could afford it and I like heavy guitars and I guess Ultras are Light as they have chambered body so thats like lots of wood has been taken out of it. but ya I love my Plus Top !! hehe..

right on man...what finish did you get in the plus top? i just recently got the honeyburst and i effin love the thing...took the pickguard off to show off the top and mmmm so nice :D

Tried to find a Honey Bust they didn't have it in stock..I love that color it's amazing and ya specially when you take the scratch Plate off. it looks amazing. I got my self a Tobacco Burst it looks good too but i'd prefer a Honey Burst or Trans Amber didn't have any in stock.. I took the covers off too it looks great..love em' :D/

Archived