Gibson Brands Forums

Worlds top 20 craziest guitars !!

AyushPresley

Wangcaster!!! HolyEffinLOL!

The Jeweled Jesus guitar is fantastic. Some fine woodwork right there.

I've come across some odd-ball custom guitar websites before, but they are usually metal/gore type stuff. Good work in general, but kinda boring after awhile.

Wangcaster!!! HolyEffinLOL!

The Jeweled Jesus guitar is fantastic. Some fine woodwork right there.

I've come across some odd-ball custom guitar websites before' date=' but they are usually metal/gore type stuff. Good work in general, but kinda boring after awhile.[/quote']

lol right the wangcaster... some of them are really weird man..like the one in number 9..lol..my personal favourite..

Yeah! Jerry Garcia's guitar. I just read a web article about that guitar last week. Apparently the second version of that guitar was hand built and took something like seven years for the guy to build it. The wood was recycled from something' date=' but GAH! my memory sucks!

lol right the wangcaster... some of them are really weird man..like the one in number 9..lol..my personal favourite..

#9 is different, for sure. Kinda goes along witht the Wangcaster. The only thing better would have been if they placed the knobs a little more "strategically", perhaps somewhere near the chest.

Most of them are just variations on the electric solid body, which doesn't require much imagination. But the really creative ones are interesting, if impractical (Pikasso, the electric harp guitar, and the birdfish). Nothing there that would would tempt me to discard my Gibsons.

I'm unimpressed with multiple necks and multiple functions, but then I don't lust after iPhones, either.

Archived