Gibson Brands Forums

The 11th Commandment

gibplayer

I find them alot harder to play and un-comfy for some reason' date=' i cant put my finger on why, i mean some of the really highend gibbos sound really good its just i dont like the attitude that tends to come with them too, they all tend to be huge jerks. I also hate strats because the're too common, it seems that everyone has them.

But thats just me, everyone else seems to think the're great =P[/quote']

So, it's not the guitars themselves so much, as the people's attitudes, that own/play them...the "high end

Gibson" that is? When you say they're a lot harder to play...is it because they've been poorly set-up, or

maybe not at all? Sorry, you've had that experience. I tend to think, maybe, you've just played some

poorly set-up ones. But, as you say, everyone's different, and so are their expectations.

Cheers,

CB

I find them alot harder to play and un-comfy for some reason' date=' i cant put my finger on why, i mean some of the really highend gibbos sound really good its just i dont like the attitude that tends to come with them too, they all tend to be huge jerks. I also hate strats because the're too common, it seems that everyone has them.

But thats just me, everyone else seems to think the're great =P[/quote']

All Gibson are uncomfortable? Really? There's only about a thousand configurations, neck sizes, weight etc.

Attitude? Are the Gibson's being mean to you?

Archived