Gibson Brands Forums

What happened to the kid with the custom semi hollowbody build?

lpfan

There was a post on here a couple weeks back from this kid going to tech school and he was turning an epi into a semihollowbody. That last time I saw the post he was going on spring break and I never saw another post from him again. I was just wondering about the finished product. Does anybody know what happened?

There was a post on here a couple weeks back from this kid going to tech school and he was turning an epi into a semihollowbody. That last time I saw the post he was going on spring break and I never saw another post from him again. I was just wondering about the finished product. Does anybody know what happened?

SPRING HAPPENED!! ............. :)/ If I were young enough to due spring break again, you won't hear from me for a while either!! .... LOL

Faded

I forgot what it was but the transformation process was really cool to watch. I have always wanted to do something like this but I never knew anything about the construction of a guitar so it was really neat to see all the work involved.

I've tried to search for the post but I can't find it.

Archived