Gibson Brands Forums

2006 Les Paul custom PLus

jeff6898

Just had my Epiphone Ace Frehley signature guitar stolen this week. Someone broke into my home it sucks, Anyway I am looking at a 2006 Epiphone Les Paul Custom PLus in Vintage Sunburst. It is brand new still never been sold. I am getting a great price on it I think $425 . I am thinking of changing the pick ups. Does anyone have any ideas I was thinking of the 57 classics or the 498's. I have no idea what they come with. Any fed back on this guitar and pick up change would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff sorry to hear about your break-in/theft. Myself and several others on this forum have been where you are right now and I believe I speak for everyone that's experienced it; the guitar is the least of what's been taken from you. I'm assuming from your post that you are about to replace one on a claim. Don't be too hasty in your decision as just about any company is gonna try to get you settled for the least amount you'll agree to. I'm speaking from experience here...maybe push them to their max amount and add a bit of your own reserve to accquire the guitar you've always dreamed of. Push the irreplaceable Frehley, no longer produced angle. Just a thought...

Wedgie

Archived