Gibson Brands Forums

New: Roy Orbison 12 string........

Bender 4 Life

Patterned on the origional Epiphone "Bard"..........

See it on Gibsons website.

I'd sure like to try one out!!

Me too. This was due in England on 29 October but has now been put back to February 2010.

Hey Bender, if you read this, is that Les Paul Gold Top in your Avatar an Epiphone? Any chance of a bigger picture of it?

I've never seen an Epi with that wrap over tailpiece, I know the new Gibson re-issue has it but too much $$$$$$$ for my shallow pockets.

JG

Me too. This was due in England on 29 October but has now been put back to February 2010.

Hey Bender' date=' if you read this, is that Les Paul Gold Top in your Avatar an Epiphone? Any chance of a bigger picture of it?

I've never seen an Epi with that wrap over tailpiece, I know the new Gibson re-issue has it but too much $$$$$$$ for my shallow pockets.

JG[/quote']

Sorry JonnyG.......not an Epi.

It's Gibsons Les Paul Tribute model..........supposedly patterned after the origional '52.

I'll send it to my photo server this weekend & post a bigger pic later.

It lists for +/- $3300.00 (American)

Hi folks, my avatar is my +-1978 FT165 Bard 12 - just had it shimmed, bone nut and saddle and set up and it plays and sounds great. Not very loud but great tone. This is a Norlin model with a lam top but the sides and back appear sold, not sure though.

Archived