Gibson Brands Forums

New Bass Topic

matt1039

I can't leave the house for more than an hour' date=' hour and a half at a time. That pretty much eliminates finding a band and "playing out".

Oh--and there's no "neck dive" with the "Plank." Years ago I permanently attached one of my old scuba diving belt weights to the back near the rear strap button.[smile

Hey O_A_G,

Watched 'Anvil, The Story of Anvil' last night... I got teary[biggrin] ... & now, with relentless work committments, I've kinda given up on ever being in a band again... BUT... I'm headin' out today to find a home recording program (recommended to me by jerrymac) that my family will give me for my looming birthday[biggrin] :- [biggrin] .

Guys like us have just gotta find a way to keep on keeping on... & thank 'Jack Bruce' we live in a wonderous time where such stuff is possible... So, MORE POWER TO YA BROS... sounds like you've got a good woman backing you (as do I!), so I'm sure we will survive 'the slings & arrows etc'

Re the scuba weight... Smart!... & now you should learn 'Yellow Submarine'

Take care...

eggmuffins

Thank you, eggmuffins. I agree on all points except the band thing--you may be in another one yet, you just have to believe!:)

Happy early birthday to you! Enjoy that recording program, man! (I got an M-Audio Firewire Solo interface for my BD last month, and I'm having fun learning to use it.)

Old Ampeg Guy

There was a Fretless MIK Epi Viola on Oz ebay about a week ago' date=' but SWMBO was looking over my shoulder as the seconds timed out... oh, the pain!... Can ya imagine slammin' that baby thru Jack's rig? I mean, we're not talkin' 'renovation' here, but something more akin to 'total urban renewal'[/quote']

It's been relisted in Oz... my 'ebay trigger finger' is getting very itchy again!!!

Thanks for the BD wishes for the coming week O_A_G... but it's 'Mum's Day' in Oz today, so focusing on that with my very elderly Mum & just right Wife today with a Spanish theme lunch, before that ol' odometre ticks over for me:)

eggmuffins (A.K.A Stuart)

It's been relisted in Oz... my 'ebay trigger finger' is getting very itchy again!!!

Thanks for the BD wishes for the coming week O_A_G... but it's 'Mum's Day' in Oz today' date=' so focusing on that with my very elderly Mum & just right Wife today with a Spanish theme lunch, before that ol' odometre ticks over for me[/i']:-$

eggmuffins (A.K.A Stuart)

Happy belated Mother's Day to your Mom and your great Wife, Stuart! Ours was today (your yesterday, what with the Dateline). I'm making dinner for my own very elderly Mom and great Wife at present. I hope your lunch was a good one.

Regarding the Viola, pull the trigger, man! That rarity probably won't show up again in a long time (unless they shipped a lot of fretlesses to Australia, something I wouldn't know, of course). FWIW I've never seen one. You only go around once and all that . . .[biggrin]

I'm a step closer to my two summer projects, a Jazz Bass-necked P-Bass and a Tele ("Partscaster," to be accurate) with a body of reduced size. I have a neck for the bass lined up as well as one for the Partscaster, and a modding platform for the latter (an entire 3/4 sized, 24" scale guitar) will arrive Tuesday.

Rock on,

Old Ampeg Guy (aka Jon)

I'm making dinner for my own very elderly Mom and great Wife at present. I hope your lunch was a good one.

Regarding the Viola' date=' pull the trigger, man! That rarity probably won't show up again in a long time (unless they shipped a lot of fretlesses to Australia, something I wouldn't know, of course). FWIW I've never seen one. You only go around once and all that

I'm a step closer to my two summer projects, a Jazz Bass-necked P-Bass and a Tele ("Partscaster," to be accurate)

Rock on,

Old Ampeg Guy (aka Jon)[/quote']

Hey Jon,

In chronological order to your comments:

1. Lunch was a huge Spanish food/wine fueled monster, & a great time was had by all. So, what was on your dinner menu? ('cause in-between being an Epi-head Forum addict, I am a bit of a 'foodie' also... so need to know!!!),

2. If I do 'pull the trigger' on the Viola I now reserve the right to say "The Devil (& Jon) made me do it!"... but I do kinda have this deep down nagging feeling that I should hang in there for a nice MIK Epi T/Bird,

3. I've noticed that the Epi-head Fraternity all seem to share this 'dirty little secret' re Telecasters:-# ! I feel like I should be declaring "Hi, my names Stuart, & I own a Telecaster" (which, of course, I do... &, on the back of this wave of unbriddled affection, I have recently allowed 'The Black Sheep' out of it's pen &, I've gotta admit, they are pretty cool[cool]! Look forward to seeing The Partscaster (LOL) when that's done, &

4. Always man... even if it is only in my crowded Lounge Room[blush]!

PS: You've gotta check out the old Epi Basses brochure that jerrymac posted on the 'old epiphone bass' thread. I am sure this wont surprise you, but I want them all &, to loop this thread beautifully back to matts original post, I think that there is an 'EA 260 hollow body' in there that fits his 'Wanted Poster' description perfectly!

Cheers Bros,

Stuart (a.k.a eggmuffins)

1. Lunch was a huge Spanish food/wine fueled monster' date=' & a great time was had by all. So, what was on your dinner menu? ('cause in-between being an Epi-head Forum addict, I am a bit of a 'foodie' also... so [u']need[/u] to know!!!),

I made baby back ribs with a blended wild rice and caramelized Brussels sprouts, and accompanied by a nice white wine. The caramelized Brussels sprouts are one of my wife's things that I picked up--just blanch the sprouts (fresh or frozen), then pan sear them in butter or margarine, seasoning them with salt and pepper before they get too done. They should appear burned on the outside if done correctly.:) Even people who don't like Brussels sprouts like her way of fixing them!

2. If I do 'pull the trigger' on the Viola I now reserve the right to say "The Devil (& Jon) made me do it!"... but I do kinda have this deep down nagging feeling that I should hang in there for a nice MIK Epi T/Bird,

Listen to that inner voice, Stuart! If you think a T/Bird will make you happier in the years to come, go that route instead. A Viola is a nice bass, and I've read they're very light and comfortable to play. Still, it's very unique and the charm may wear off after a while. T/Bird is a whole other ball game, and may satisfy you more in the long run. Do what you think will make you happiest over the most amount of time and in the greatest number of playing moments.

3. I've noticed that the Epi-head Fraternity all seem to share this 'dirty little secret' re Telecasters:-# ! I feel like I should be declaring "Hi, my names Stuart, & I own a Telecaster" (which, of course, I do... &, on the back of this wave of unbriddled affection, I have recently allowed 'The Black Sheep' out of it's pen &, I've gotta admit, they are pretty cool[cool]! Look forward to seeing The Partscaster (LOL) when that's done, & . . .

It's like the old debates that cannot be won; e.g., chocolate or vanilla, dogs or cats, etc. In this case Fender products versus the Gibson lines, including Epiphone. Buying a brand of guitar shouldn't lock one in as a "declared loyalist" who is thus understood by his compatriots to distain other brands, IMHO. Now I don't extend that to laptop computers. I AM a loyalist for Toshibas. Gotten good units (my first 1986 vintage model STILL WORKS) and they've treated me very well when the chips were down. Back to the guitar thing though (I'm prone to digressions[smile]). A person should play what makes them feel good unless they are at a level of musical prowess and responsibility to others to get the same tone night after night or in the studio (or are a compensated endorser). No guitar company pays me to only like their guitars--heck, I pay THEM. I know there's an esprit de corps on forums like this one pursuant to which it is assumed that most people here love their Epiphone to the point of wanting to participate in a user forum to discuss them (an entirely reasonable assumption).

I'm rambling . . . I'll wind it up here (very tired). The love of Epis shouldn't blind folks to the potential love of other guitars that may be pleasing in ways similar to their Epis or ways that are completely different. I see the ownership of non-Epi and non-Gibson guitars and basses as a positive thing.

See there? I took a lighthearted comment you made and made the topic it referred to[blush] way more serious than it should be.

4. Always man... even if it is only in my crowded Lounge Room[blush]!

Gotta love the power of good music to heal, inform and energize, and when we're playing alone, to help us connect with ourselves!

PS: You've gotta check out the old Epi Basses brochure that jerrymac posted on the 'old epiphone bass' thread. I am sure this wont surprise you, but I want then all &, to loop this thread beautifully back to matts original post, I think that there is is hollow body in there that fits his 'Wanted Poster' description perfectly!

I'll check it out--Thanks Stuart! Let me know what you decide about the Viola versus T/Bird thing.

Jon the Old Ampeg Guy

I'm a step closer to my two summer projects' date=' a Jazz Bass-necked P-Bass and a Tele ("Partscaster," to be accurate) with a body of reduced size. I have a neck for the bass lined up as well as one for the Partscaster, and a modding platform for the latter (an entire 3/4 sized, 24" scale guitar) will arrive Tuesday.

[/quote']

Are you familiar with this???

276259.jpg

Squier by Fender Standard P Bass Special Edition Features:

* Agathis body

* Maple, C-shaped, Jazz Bass neck with rosewood fretboard

* 20 medium-jumbo frets

* Chrome hardware and pickguard

* Split single-coil center pickup with volume control

* Jazz Bass bridge pickup with volume control

* Master tone control

Are you familiar with this???

Thanks, Jerry! Yes, I knew that Fender has made a hybrid using the P-Bass body. I just like putting together "Franken-guitars" and "Franken-basses," sort of the same way I've built computers when I've accumulated enough parts for one (those I sometimes give to friends unless I have a particular need for another; e.g. a Linux box). Doing it this way allows me to spread the cost out over time and to select the components I want (or can afford at the moment).

That's a neat bass, though! Thanks!

Old Ampeg Guy

I made baby back ribs with a blended wild rice and caramelized Brussels sprouts' date=' and accompanied by a nice white wine. The caramelized Brussels sprouts are one of my wife's things that I picked up--just blanch the sprouts (fresh or frozen), then pan sear them in butter or margarine, seasoning them with salt and pepper before they get too done. They should appear burned on the outside if done correctly.[smile'] Even people who don't like Brussels sprouts like her way of fixing them!

Listen to that inner voice, Stuart! If you think a T/Bird will make you happier in the years to come, go that route instead. A Viola is a nice bass, and I've read they're very light and comfortable to play. Still, it's very unique and the charm may wear off after a while. T/Bird is a whole other ball game, and may satisfy you more in the long run. Do what you think will make you happiest over the most amount of time and in the greatest number of playing moments.

It's like the old debates that cannot be won; e.g., chocolate or vanilla, dogs or cats, etc. In this case Fender products versus the Gibson lines, including Epiphone. Buying a brand of guitar shouldn't lock one in as a "declared loyalist" who is thus understood by his compatriots to distain other brands, IMHO. Now I don't extend that to laptop computers. I AM a loyalist for Toshibas. Gotten good units (my first 1986 vintage model STILL WORKS) and they've treated me very well when the chips were down. Back to the guitar thing though (I'm prone to digressions[smile]). A person should play what makes them feel good unless they are at a level of musical prowess and responsibility to others to get the same tone night after night or in the studio (or are a compensated endorser). No guitar company pays me to only like their guitars--heck, I pay THEM. I know there's an esprit de corps on forums like this one pursuant to which it is assumed that most people here love their Epiphone to the point of wanting to participate in a user forum to discuss them (an entirely reasonable assumption).

I'm rambling . . . I'll wind it up here (very tired). The love of Epis shouldn't blind folks to the potential love of other guitars that may be pleasing in ways similar to their Epis or ways that are completely different. I see the ownership of non-Epi and non-Gibson guitars and basses as a positive thing.

See there? I took a lighthearted comment you made and made the topic it referred to[blush] way more serious than it should be.

Gotta love the power of good music to heal, inform and energize, and when we're playing alone, to help us connect with ourselves!

I'll check it out--Thanks Stuart! Let me know what you decide about the Viola versus T/Bird thing.

Jon the Old Ampeg Guy

Hey Jon,

Firstly, huge respect to jerrymac, & keep your ears open for his Saturday song posts... JM is quite simply, & as my teen Son would say, uber-cool[cool]!

Man, re that menu for your Mum... get outta my head will ya!... I LOVE brussel sprouts (gotta get the little sweet ones though!) &, excuse this, but I also LOVE the (I assume) Ohio'ism that you were 'fixing them'... Might be 'fixing' myself some sometime very soon.

Re Violas v/s T/Birds... Yeah, of course you are right... BUT you said "in years to come"!... Jon, I have an attention span & sense of patience akin to Toad in 'Wind in the Willows'... the Viola is 'right here right now'... where as, I have already passed on a couple of Epi Thunderbirds that don't quite fit my criteria... (by the way, have you decoded what that is yet?)

Re brand loyalty... uncased my Telecaster on Sunday to show my 'socially challenged' real life elder Bros at the aforementioned Mum's Day lunch, referrencing Robbie Robertson/The Band & The Doobie Bros. (both of which he totally turned me onto in the early 70's, prior to his tragic wrong turn on the narcotics superhighway)... No marketing dude, tribal brand loyalty, OR even super geet could surpass the buzz I got from his smile of recognition... I think 'The Black Sheep' just earned it's place on the rack! Hey, & if you wanna digress Jon... you go right ahead man... I'm enjoying our chats a lot!

Re 'Gotta love the power of good music to heal, inform and energize, and when we're playing alone, to help us connect with ourselves!'... AMEN BROS... & goodnight (but with a pic to follow to disturb your sleep)!

epifretlessviola.jpg

Oh, & PS: How do you do the 'split quotes' thing you did above... That makes for such easier reading than my cumbersome 'Re this / Re thats'!

Be kind to yourself Bros.

Stuart (aka eggmuffins)

Hey Stuart,

I'll take the PS first:

Oh' date=' & PS: How do you do the 'split quotes' thing you did above... That makes for such easier reading than my cumbersome 'Re this / Re thats'![/b']

In "Preview" mode for a post you're about to make, you'll notice that if you use "Quote" there's a tag that appears at the beginning of the quoted text. The very first one in the quoted text bears the user name of the person quoted, so if you're quoting me for example, it would be like this:

[ quote=Old_Ampeg_Guy ]

without the space after the first bracket or before the closing one (I put in spaces to prevent the tag from being effective in this post).

You can cut short the first quote you're using by adding a terminating tag for the quote, thus:

[ /quote ]

without the space after the first bracket or before the closing one. You'll notice that one of those tags appears at the end of the block of quoted text with which you're working. You can break up each part of the quoted text to which you want to respond by simply typing in a new [ quote ] tag at its beginning (without my added spaces) and a new [ /quote ] tag at its end (without my added spaces).

Now I'll be the first to admit that I probably over-quote, but hey . . . :-

Firstly, huge respect to jerrymac, & keep your ears open for his Saturday song posts... JM is quite simply, & as my teen Son would say, uber-cool[cool]!

I've noticed that jerrymac's post evince knowledge and wisdom. I'll keep an eye out for those Saturday song posts!

Man, re that menu for your Mum . . .I LOVE brussel sprouts . . . &, excuse this, but I also LOVE the (I assume) Ohio'ism that you were 'fixing them' . . . .

No excuse necessary!:-$ I'm sure that certain "Ohio-isms" have crept into my speech! The one I haven't picked up yet is "Please?" instead of "Could you please repeat what you just said?"

Re Violas v/s T/Birds... Yeah, of course you are right... BUT you said "in years to come"!... Jon, I have an attention span & sense of patience akin to Toad in 'Wind in the Willows'... the Viola is 'right here right now'... where as, I have already passed on a couple of Epi Thunderbirds that don't quite fit my criteria... (by the way, have you decoded what that is yet?)

I know G. A. S. like I know the back of my hand, man! You gotta have it, and NOW! Is there a way you can have both a fretless Viola AND a T/Bird? The one now, the other later?

WRT your criteria . . . hmmm . . . that's a tough one, unless I'm missing the obvious (as I sometimes do). I'm at a loss and feeling kind of dumb here--I know I'm missing something I should have caught right away.:-k

Re brand loyalty... uncased my Telecaster . . . at the aforementioned Mum's Day lunch, referrencing Robbie Robertson/The Band & The Doobie Bros. . . . No marketing dude, tribal brand loyalty, OR even super geet could surpass the buzz I got from his smile of recognition... I think 'The Black Sheep' just earned it's place on the rack! Hey, & if you wanna digress Jon... you go right ahead man... I'm enjoying our chats a lot!

Stuart, we're in total agreement, man, and I'm glad your brother enjoyed hearing you play, and that it reminded him of a happy time. Also, thanks for the last comment--I enjoy our chats here too!

. . . AMEN BROS... & goodnight (but with a pic to follow to disturb your sleep)!

MAN! That's a Viola? I've been visualizing something totally different (the Viola we'd get in the U.S.):

115_01.jpg

I hope it's okay here to link to a pic on "the Mothership."[smile] The pic you put up looks VERY MUCH like an EB-1, except fretless and with the painted-on F-hole only on the bass side. Thinking about it now, I think you should GET IT. Our previous discussions about this axe make it seem rather hard to find. Carpe diem (or carpe Viola)![smile]

Be well, and let me know what happens, man!

Jon

In "Preview" mode for a post you're about to make...

LOL... You got that right!

I've noticed that jerrymac's post evi(de)nce knowledge and wisdom. I'll keep an eye out for those Saturday song posts!

Believe it... & JM, if you're out there (& I know you are[biggrin] ), I got my cakewalk kit today today, so I'm looking forward to starting to explore that this weekend... Oh, & also, my daughter provided a huge LOL by pointing out that "eggmuffins got cakewalk"

I'm sure that certain "Ohio-isms" have crept into my speech!

Are you originally from somewhere else Jon?

G. A. S.

OK, I confess that I don't get that[confused]

Is there a way you can have both a fretless Viola AND a T/Bird? The one now, the other later?

Sure... it's probably called a 'divorce settlement'#-o

unless I'm missing the obvious

90's MIK Epis are my target geets... pretty much just 'cause I love a theme... & they ARE cool[cool] ... which means that my 'Flame Top' cutie might have to 'leave home' one day (perhaps for a nice 90's MIK Sunburst LP)... but, then again, 'The Black Sheep' has now been granted a reprieve for a very non-theme reason???

MAN! That's a Viola? I've been visualizing something totally different (the Viola we'd get in the U.S.):

115_01.jpg

Had an Ibanez 'Beatle Bass' as my second ever bass that was a lot more akin to this... & wouldn't mind having her back either!

The pic you put up looks VERY MUCH like an EB-1, except fretless and with the painted-on F-hole only on the bass side. Thinking about it now, I think you should GET IT. Our previous discussions about this axe make it seem rather hard to find. Carpe diem (or carpe Viola)!#-o

Like I said... & as the best defence I can rely upon... I might just use "The Devil (& Jon) made me do it!"

Stay tuned & stay[cool] !

Stuart

I've noticed that jerrymac's post evi(de)nce knowledge and wisdom.

No need for the "de" in "evince." Believe it or not, "evince" is a word, meaning to reveal, show, exhibit, etc. I'm sort of a language geek (English Lit was my undergraduate degree). I use words like "evince" not to show off, but to flex my memory and vocabulary muscles (which need flexing, given my advanced age :-$).

LOL . . . my daughter provided a huge LOL by pointing out that "eggmuffins got cakewalk"

That's funny--she's sharp! Cakewalk is reputed to be very good. I got a limited version of Ableton with the FireWire Solo' date=' and I haven't really messed with it yet. I'm telling myself I'll plumb its depths when I get an SpDIF cable to connect my J-Station to the FireWire. I had a bad moment yesterday when I was flipping through a Musician's Friend catalog from 2005 and saw my FireWire Solo in it. I get the feeling it's kind of an older design--I sure hope I love it, because I'm stuck with it now! [smile

Are you originally from somewhere else Jon?

Yes. I'll send you a PM on that.

OK, I confess that I don't get that[confused]

G. A. S. is "Guitar Acquisition Syndrome" for guitarists, and "Gear Acquisition Syndrome" for all other musicians.

Sure... it's probably called a 'divorce settlement'#-o

No bass in the world is worth that! Not even a 1954 EB-1! Well . . . um, no, it's not!

90's MIK Epis are my target geets... pretty much just 'cause I love a theme... & they ARE cool[cool] ... which means that my 'Flame Top' cutie might have to 'leave home' one day (perhaps for a nice 90's MIK Sunburst LP)... but, then again, 'The Black Sheep' has now been granted a reprieve for a very non-theme reason???

Got it! Now that you've explained it, it makes sense and I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner.

Like I said... & as the best defence I can rely upon... I might just use "The Devil (& Jon) made me do it!"

Well, I don't want to be seen as teaming up with THAT guy. Just say the Devil made you do it, and Jon, acting independently, made you do it.:-#

Rock on,

Jon

No need for the "de" in "evince." Believe it or not, "evince" is a word, meaning to reveal, show, exhibit, etc.

Jon, RESPECT... I won't call myself a guitarist or bassist (the 'player' mode sitting better with me)... but, courtesy of a superb apprenticeship with my daily missed Dad, I unashamedly hold myself out as a 'wordsmith'... Hey, no good words = no good songs... which, of course, is a totally unacceptable prospect!

That's funny--she's sharp!

Yep, & her younger Bros. would make an excellent Lawyer (if he would just pull the proverbial finger out!)

Cakewalk is reputed to be very good. I got a limited version of Ableton with the FireWire Solo, and I haven't really messed with it yet. I'm telling myself I'll plumb its depths when I get an SpDIF cable to connect my J-Station to the FireWire. I had a bad moment yesterday when I was flipping through a Musician's Friend catalog from 2005 and saw my FireWire Solo in it. I get the feeling it's kind of an older design--I sure hope I love it, because I'm stuck with it now! [biggrin]

Jon, I've got an IDEA percolating:-"

Yes. I'll send you a PM on that.

Let me mull that IDEA a bit more, & I will respond via this PM

G. A. S. is "Guitar Acquisition Syndrome"

FANTASTIC!... Just what I need... Another obsessive compulsion diagnosis#-o

No bass in the world is worth that! Not even a 1954 EB-1! Well . . . um, no, it's not!

Ah yes... 'sleep'... I remember the concept[crying]

Now that you've explained it, it makes sense

Actually, the theme exists more in my DROOLING that in the actual 'collection' at present, but that is the road I'm headin' down!

Just say the Devil made you do it, and Jon, acting independently, made you do it.[crying]

Jon... MATE (as we say in Oz), I'm not that fussed... Just need an plausible defence ... & the one you've supplied is more than adequate[biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]... thanks! Actually, I've got a new 'info seeking thread' in the grinder re this issue tonight... stay tuned!

Rock on,

Every minute of every day... but, sadly, mainly in my head[blush]

Stuart

Jon' date=' RESPECT... I won't call myself a guitarist or bassist (the 'player' mode sitting better with me)... but, courtesy of a superb apprenticeship with my daily missed Dad, I unashamedly hold myself out as a 'wordsmith'... Hey, no good words = no good songs... which, of course, is a totally unacceptable prospect![/quote']

I miss my Dad daily too, Stuart. We lost him suddenly 31 years ago. The anniversary of his death is coming up in two days. I know something of how you feel on that point, man.

As far as wordsmithing goes, you do very well in that area![smile]

Jon, I've got an IDEA percolating:-"

I look forward to learning about it!

Let me mull that IDEA a bit more, & I will respond via this PM

The PM was just sent a short time ago.

FANTASTIC!... Just what I need... Another obsessive compulsion diagnosis#-o

Don't worry, man. I suspect more than half of the forum membership has this G. A. S. of which I spoke.[smile] I certainly do!

In fact, my Jazz Bass neck is on its way!:) As is a Tele neck for my other project (I'm deferring the Epi small-bodied-full-scale project until a few more necks show up on Ebay). I guess my own G. A. S. is manifesting as the recurrence of an obsession with putting together guitars and basses, one which hit me about eight or nine years ago and is now surfacing again.

Ah yes... 'sleep'... I remember the concept[crying]

Seriously, you need to sleep, man. It seems like your work involves a pretty hectic travel schedule. I hope there's a break from it in sight!

Actually, the theme exists more in my DROOLING that in the actual 'collection' at present, but that is the road I'm headin' down!

Well, the main thing is that you have an objective, you have a focus. The Korean-made Epis are generally understood to be among the best, so there's nothing wrong with your theme that I can see.

Jon... MATE (as we say in Oz), I'm not that fussed... Just need an plausible defence ... & the one you've supplied is more than adequate[biggrin] :- [biggrin]... thanks! Actually, I've got a new 'info seeking thread' in the grinder re this issue tonight... stay tuned!

I hope someone will be able to shed some light on it. I took a look at the auction, and I couldn't come to a conclusion one way or the other. Have you ever seen this in a catalog or on Epiphone Australia's web site? It's a very unusual bass, from what I can tell.

Every minute of every day... but, sadly, mainly in my head[blush]

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with rocking in your head. It starts there many times--from the head, to the heart, to the hands to the guitar, eh?[smile]

Be well, Stuart!

Jon

Archived