Gibson Brands Forums

SEwatt login?

Is Wattkins/SEWatt down?

I logged in and got access denied. Even requested password change/temp login' date=' followed the link I got emailed, and still got Access Denied!! Anyone know what's up??[/quote'] Well ....... don't know what browser you use, but I have that problem - I use Firefox, and have found that, for some time now, I have to click on "Tools" at the top and then "Clear Recent History" ..... don't know which history actually needs clearing, but this seems to work - I go to SEWatt, clear everything, and it then allows me to log in, whereas it won't if I don't. Go figure, but it works for me (I read about doing that somewhere, possibly on SEWatt itself...... might just be a Firefox problem, as I've never tried access with IE. Hope this helps..

• 1 month later...
Is Wattkins/SEWatt down?

I logged in and got access denied. Even requested password change/temp login' date=' followed the link I got emailed, and still got Access Denied!! Anyone know what's up??[/quote']

They have horrible bandwidth problems over there, but that is not your problem....

Do you use Windows XP?

Archived