Gibson Brands Forums

ES125 3/4

jedzep

Love my little '57, but I'm not sure the conversion to dual 'dirty finger' Mighty Mite humbuckers gives me something extra for lead blues guitar. I have a bigger hollow body for rhythm, so I think I'd like to play around with this easy to play short scale, adding guts to a guitar that wasn't built for guts. I've already defiled and perverted it by cutting another hole in the top, so I'm hoping some of you Gibson freaks and geeks can throw out some interesting ideas. I just turned 58 and have absolutely no more ideas of any kind. It's so much easier that way.

If you really want to freak out, install a block under the bridge & rout it for a Floyd. Or else check out guitar fetish's onboard effects you can install pretty easy... google "guitar fetish" ,,,

Yikes!! I like it. I'm on it. (I'm already freaked out.)

whatever you do, make sure you come back and post pix!

My son will be making his way up over the w'end with a gymbag full of fx pedals, and I'll see what noise he can pull out of it. Your suggestion is crazy though, in a good way. My computer skills are so shitty I haven't been able to figure out how to put up pics. Do I just browse and send or do i have to size them down to fit? Thanks, Dave

Archived