Gibson Brands Forums

Win a Bret Michaels autographed guitar....

WahKeen

Last month, Bret Michaels teamed with Snapple for a silent auction in support a charity very close to his heart -- the American Diabetes Association. Well, in honor of this worthy cause, your friends at PopEater and Snapple are launching an exclusive giveaway, and one lucky PopEater reader will walk away with one of the custom-designed Diet Snapple Trop-a-Rocka guitar -- autographed by Bret Michaels!

OH a chance to get a...........Diet Snapple Trop a Rocka guitar.........well you know that is quality ...........

I would take a Wilfred Brimley signed guitar though

You sure about that?

Wilford's been workin' for decades - high-grossing movies, lotsa TV shows, and probably a million commercials.

Can we ever be sure..... but with the massive inflation in what celebs get over the years I'd bet the 67 SG on it. Heck Brett prob made more just from that stupid dating show than poor ole Wilford made in his entire career.

Tiger Woods made more last year than Arnie and Jack combined made in their golfing careers including endorsements B)

that stupid dating show

Yeah, I forgot about that.

I can't watch that sh!t, so it easily slips my mind.

One way to tell how much money was involved in that show? Look how many ads were aired for it.

Millions and millions spent on 30-second TV spots to pull in an audience.

I bet I saw twenty in one evening.

No telling how much they finally drew in ad revenue, or how big a cut Bret got.

Still, I'd sooner pay money to see Wilford Brimley read from the phone book than accept free tickets from Bret.

[woot]

Archived