Gibson Brands Forums

Fred61 appreciation society of higher learning

Kimbabig

Yeah... and two blondes I'm working on right now...

Emma Stone is hosting SNL, and just got home from hanging out with a really cool girl. My life is complete

I was JUST coming here to mention that. Watching it now. I'll have to turn it when Kings of Peon come on though. [thumbdn]

so what are your pickup lines?

Hi, I play guitar. If their clothes doesn't fall off after that, I usually follow up with something along the lines of... "I know AXE®"

In all seriousness, I just talk to them and ask questions about them because women love it when you at least pretend to be interested in them

Helped her raise her bowling game from 31 to 125 tonight.

Hi, I play guitar. If their clothes doesn't fall off after that, I usually follow up with something along the lines of... "I know AXE®"

In all seriousness, I just talk to them and ask questions about them because women love it when you at least pretend to be interested in them

Sometimes I talk about shampoos and conditioners with them.

Oh man, it's not that easy for all of them.

I'll tell ya...two steps forward and one step back with this one I've got in mind. I would give up on it completely, except that I can't sleep at night because of the thought of her....

Sorry to derail the thread. I appreciate ya (even if I give you a hard time.)

Oh man, it's not that easy for all of them.

I'll tell ya...two steps forward and one step back with this one I've got in mind. I would give up on it completely, except that I can't sleep at night because of the thought of her....

Sorry to derail the thread. I appreciate ya (even if I give you a hard time.)

She's making me work hard. It's something all right

Archived