Gibson Brands Forums

joaquin appreciation thread

Diego the guy

• 2 months later...

Hmm, I found thiis. It was posted back in October, 2010. 47 views and 0 replies... I can feel the love [crying] Thanks Diego. 'Parently you're my only friend t2309.gif

I know what happened... The site musta crashed as soon as everyone was posting. Yeah, that's the ticket! :unsure: [biggrin]

Retro, it's more like I went and found my own "depreciation" post, lol... But thanks for the smiley. Now I can sleep at night [biggrin]

Damian, your can always be counted on to make someone smile (and lol too!). You are a bright light, man. Fer real.

Now, I thought it would be good timing, with all the "I like/don't like" threads to chunk this out here [lol] [lol]

Retro, it's more like I went and found my own "depreciation" post, lol... But thanks for the smiley. Now I can sleep at night [biggrin]

Damian, your can always be counted on to make someone smile (and lol too!). You are a bright light, man. Fer real.

Now, I thought it would be good timing, with all the "I like/don't like" threads to chunk this out here [lol] [lol]

Thank you....sincerely............

Three months late . . . .

Uhmmm . . . .

The dog ate my post . . . .

The post is in the mail . . . .

I wrote a post, but I forget to hit "Add Reply" . . . .

Uhmmm . . . . No excuse is good enough . . . .

So . . . .

Joaquin . . . .

aka The_Whack_King . . . .

It's great having you around . . . . really. B)

ohh nooo!!! my quota's full from plussing damian's posts :lol: . don't worry I'll get it to you soon

They go quickly.....Even if I don't post in a given day, I pop online and give them out..........and thank you for the +1s; they make my cats happy............[thumbup] ......

Archived