Gibson Brands Forums

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!

Kineman Karma

Great to hear that folks are still getting a bargain!! [biggrin]

She cleaned up well!! Has she been re-fretted??

Regards

Yeah there are deals still around apparently... [laugh]

Mate the frets that are on it are original and no refret has been done. I took it to a local GC and the contact referred to it as a lovely Fretless Wonder...

I was there enquiring about a Black Dimarzio air classic neck dp190 humbucker. I will have that in about 1 week.

I have taken the black washer rings off that sit beneath the stop tail peice. It appears much tidier now.

For the first time I lifted the PUPS and here is what I saw.

Cheers.

Ohhh the last pic is my first rehearsal with my 1973 LPC..

Photo1462.jpg

Photo1453.jpg

Photo1446.jpg

Photo1451.jpg

Photo1411.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everybody here is the final update of the Gibson Les Paul Custom I purchased with the 76 Strat.

The strat will be complete in 2 weeks but for now here is the LPC at it's completion and now ready to rock n roll.

BEFORE!!!!

Photo1128-2.jpg

AFTER!!!!

Photo1495-1.jpg

Photo1487-1.jpg

As soon as the Strat is complete, I will post pic's.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so let me get this straight...two guitars , one a 76 strat and the other a 70-72 LP custom for $1476.00 Canadian or about $1480.00 USD...um man you just hit the lottery

You got very lucky on that deal...now you need to send me 7 numbers between one and 50...I need to play the lottery tonight , you have a horseshoe stuck somewhere...lol

Hey Guy's thanks for the positive comments.

Lol ok lottery numbers how about 1973976....

Yes living the dream as I stated when I first pickup up these two old ladys and gave them a make over.

They are both out and about with me at every gig as my primary weapons of mass destruction... lol.

I don't know how to explain the feeling that my 1973 LPC and 1976 Ash Body Strat **** all over my newer gear..

Anyway, I am trying to reduce the size of my signature pic... but this will do for now. [flapper]

Archived