Gibson Brands Forums

Reporting a thread or a post.

duane v

You nailed it.

That's what she said... [flapper]

Anyways, yeah I stopped going to the site. Someone posted a link to a thread on here about something stupid, looked at the front page and all the thread titles said "Gibson Rocks" or "Gibson sucks" or "Studios should be lower cost" or "I want a Gibson and can't afford it"

Always good for a laugh or two to hear those rationales though

Not sure what you mean, but if this is a Customer Service thing concerning a Gibson Customer, then I stay clear of that type of situation. I just don't feel comfortable mediating customer service issues with Gibson's customers, because I've had no training on such subject matter

DV, you ever get the feeling you're trying to control a room full of Kindergartners the day after Halloween?

The teacher has an advantage over forum moderators. They can have parties the day before Thanksgiving and Christmas break. At these parties is where the teachers get even. They get the kids loaded up on sugar and then send them home. [sneaky]

DV, you ever get the feeling you're trying to control a room full of Kindergartners the day after Halloween?

I don't know..... IMO there's that little kid in every guitar player no matter the age [thumbup] .... I'm no different

Archived