Gibson Brands Forums

Cee Lo Green and his Lady Musicians (well one)

Artie Owl

He was playing a song off his album "the lady killer" or something and I noticed his whole band was women. There was a keyboard(ist?) a guitarist playing a strat, a drummer and a bassist playing an SG bass ( I know there's at least one SG bass enthuiasist here, GSGbass)

They were talented, better than the actual guy singing in my opinion. I think Americans can check it out on comedy central, or on colbertnation.

I recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

The girls are definitely playing. They are all well educated musicians. I know the guitarist. Her name is Sharon Aguilar

Www.facebook.com/SharonAguilarRocks

Brittany Brooks(drums) Theresa flaminio(keys) Regina zernay (bass)

They are nice to look at, and talented. Hard to find. Lol

Over here in the UK we are only allowed to see some of the USA show-clips but they certainly do seem to be playing.

The lady playing acoustic seems to be enjoying herself in the Cee-Lo 'Lopez show' clip I found.

Unlike the quartet on show here...

My Excuse; I only remember it because this video came out when I was taking my B.A. in Photography. Very unusual for a video/film to be lit, essentially, by 'Ringlight' (near-shadowless lighting created by literally having, say, a circular light surrounding the camera lens). The video was directed by the late, great fashion photographer Terence Donovan. It certainly caught the spirit of the time.

I do like the song, too.

http://www.dailymoti...d-to-love_music

P.

Archived