Gibson Brands Forums

My ROBOT is missing!!!

Fordo

Hi, About a year ago, my beautiful original ROBOT, #0179 was sent back to Gibson USA from Australia because it wasn't charging. Well, all I get told is that is is still in USA, don't know if it has been repaired or if it id likely to return anytime soon. I'm so pissed off, I love Gibson's, but the total lack of back up support for their product just makes me wonder if I'll ever buy another Gibson. I've got other Gibson's, Washburns, Slivertone, Music Man guitars just to name a few. But I really love my Les Pauls, but is it really worth outlaying the money, just to have it gone for over a year. It has put me off buying the Darkfire, or any other such guitar. As for the new Firebird X, well, all that technology just looks like trouble to me now! To add insult to this, AMI Gibson sent it back to the USA by boat!!! SEA MAIL!!! Is that what they think of their customers & their product???Really, I'm shattered at the lack of satisfaction & service.

Did you actually try calling Gibson Customer Service; either to the distributor you gave the guitar to or to the US customer service department .. someone has to be able to give you a waybill it was shipped on

It doesn't take a year by boat to cross get repaired and set back..

Sounds like you need to call someone instead of posting on the forum

Did you actually try calling Gibson Customer Service; either to the distributor you gave the guitar to or to the US customer service department .. someone has to be able to give you a waybill it was shipped on

It doesn't take a year by boat to cross get repaired and set back..

Sounds like you need to call someone instead of posting on the forum

Make sure you search through the Forum and post this everywhere he spammed it.

Archived