Gibson Brands Forums

Song recorded using Les Paul Axcess

quilttop1

Happy New Year All!

I thought I'd share a YouTube link for a song called "Maybe", which I recorded with a Les Paul Axcess. The tone from this guitar absolutely blows me away, and it's probably the most complimented six-string I own for both cosmetics and sound. I'm not a whammy bar abuser, so some may question the need for the Floyd, but there's just something about this guitar that makes it incredibly inspiring to play. I hope you like it...

Brandon

"Maybe" Remix Video

• 3 weeks later...

Look up 'Justin Derrico'. He's 'Pink's' guitarist. He's just released a solo album. He uses an Axcess. His tune 'Maniac' is on You tube. Look him up. Great player.

I caught the video for Justin's tune "Maniac"...lordy. I couldn't tell whether or not he was using an Axcess, since the guitar in the vid was a stoptail and I couldn't see the back for the "heeless" neck joint or the body contour...but that's beside the point. The dude can flat out smoke...absolutely amazing playing! I hope he gets a spot in Pink's show to unleash some of those chops...thanks for the suggestion!

Archived