Gibson Brands Forums

Graphtech Nuts for my 94 MiK Sheraton II and my 08 MiC G400

Birki

Hi!

Searching the forum did not really help instantly, therefore a question:

- are there any readymade GraphTech TUSQ Saddles for these two guitars of mine. I don't have the Sherry at hand, therefore I cannot even measure the dimesnions of the original saddle on this one.

yours

wolfi

Hi!

Searching the forum did not really help instantly, therefore a question:

- are there any readymade GraphTech TUSQ Saddles for these two guitars of mine. I don't have the Sherry at hand, therefore I cannot even measure the dimesnions of the original saddle on this one.

yours

wolfi

Wolfi, are you after "nuts" or "saddles", they live at opposite ends of the guitar?

They do make pre-cut nuts for Epiphone guitars, PQL-6060-00 is the part number for the Tusq XL slotted nut to suit epiphone guitars. Because these nuts are pre-slotted doesn't mean they are direct drop in replacements, they are made slightly oversize and a certain amount of filing/sanding of the nut will be required to ensure a snug fit.

Wolfi, are you after "nuts" or "saddles", they live at opposite ends of the guitar?

They do make pre-cut nuts for Epiphone guitars, PQL-6060-00 is the part number for the Tusq XL slotted nut to suit epiphone guitars. Because these nuts are pre-slotted doesn't mean they are direct drop in replacements, they are made slightly oversize and a certain amount of filing/sanding of the nut will be required to ensure a snug fit.

hi!

oops - slight misinterpretation of a non-native speaker. i am talking about nuts - the thing close to the fretboard :D

but it is complicated - a saddle is a "reiter" (=rider) and a nut is a "Sattel" (=saddle)

yours

wolfi

Archived