Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Hero Kids

neilpanda

So I was checking out some cover vids of some guns n roses and there they were.

two kids that Im sure play it. the first one said he was just as good as the guy (who played an exact cover [thumbup])

because he got a "97%" on it on guitar hero? #-o

the other asked what model it was, he also said he knew it was the model they

used for guitar hero #-o

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

bagh, he deleted the comment, but I was able to take a screenshot of

the second guys comment. (I replied to the first one, went to the second one, took a screenshot, went back to the first, it was gone [cursing])

YouTube-GunsNRoses-SweetChildOMine-FullSong_1297662437463.png?t=1297662596

Wow. This kid can shred like the cat in the hat. Almost effortlessly, it seems. Makes me want to learn the other half of that solo... the wah part. Needa get me a crybaby.

The original, or the Q wah? Dont mean to hijack the thread lol, but which is a better wah?

As far as guitar hero... that one kid is a lost cause. Dont even waste your finger's energy replying to him. God help him.

The poster is (Was) a troll. Trolls live on the internet. They typically congregate under bridges that say "youtube" or "facebook" on them, and their soul purpouse is to get a rise out of the people living on the surface world.

I imagine very few kids think they can actually play guitar because of a game, and I imagine we're all lucky that the internet wasn't around when we were that age so all the stupid things we said won't be imortalized forever.

The poster is (Was) a troll. Trolls live on the internet. They typically congregate under bridges that say "youtube" or "facebook" on them, and their soul purpouse is to get a rise out of the people living on the surface world.

I imagine very few kids think they can actually play guitar because of a game, and I imagine we're all lucky that the internet wasn't around when we were that age so all the stupid things we said won't be imortalized forever.

I agree with you for the first guy, he was trollin along. but the second guy? I give kudos to him. hes actually trying to put down that plastic piece

of garbage to actually learn to play the real thing. lets hope if he gets it, hell never play guitar hero again.

Archived