Gibson Brands Forums

It's like starting again.

Steven Tari

. Wow, I'm starting all over again with the 5 different settings on the guitar. I like all of them. I'm running all the songs I play through the 5 different settings to hear the affect of them for each song and it 's some fun on the guitar I havent had in a while, (been playing guitar for 4o years) So I have to remember to shut down at 1500 hours to get sleep for work tonight. But for now learning a new guitar system has put a little spice back in playing the same thing every day. Once I start recording songs and putting the other guitars to the songs with the 12 string. I'll be closer to finishing my second CD. [thumbup]

Great to hear your having a lot of fun with your music.

As someone said; in every language people say that they 'play music' - they don't say that they 'work music'!

Although I'm not sure what you mean by '5 settings' of the guitar?....:-k

P.

Sorry!

I must have missed the NGD post if there was one?!

Been very busy with work and just logging on in those quiet moments - but they are few and far between at the moment!

I'll check again later.

P.

That's cool Pippy my job has got me jumping also. Also I'm worken on rebuilding my house. If you have time go to the LAG site and just check out the 5 step syetem and I think you'll be just as surprised as I was. If any of you Gibson people that read this, you might want to look at it to. It's new age as far as I'm concerned. But with Y'all in the main stream it might be old hack. I know this old man is blowen away. [thumbup]

Archived