Gibson Brands Forums

WANTED!! Elitist hard case or brown Epi hard case

Paulocon

Hi all, as you all know - I have just taken delivery of my early xmas pressie (a super dooper korean Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop) and I thought what better way to top it all off and treat it to a Elitist/Brown tolex hard case. So....I know they are hard to come by, but does anyone know where they can be bought for hard cash etc. Its no more than my little beauty deserves. Ha ha.

Any suggestions are gratefully appreciated.

Paul

Hi all, as you all know - I have just taken delivery of my early xmas pressie (a super dooper korean Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop) and I thought what better way to top it all off and treat it to a Elitist/Brown tolex hard case. So....I know they are hard to come by, but does anyone know where they can be bought for hard cash etc. Its no more than my little beauty deserves. Ha ha.

Paul

I managed to snag a brand new Elitist black alligator case with purple interior from this seller on eBay for $100 including shipping last year.

They don't have any Elitist cases listed on their site right now, but it might not hurt to give them a jingle.

Good luck!

Paul

There was a thread on this not long ago, it may hold some suggestions for you:

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/66267-after-market-brown-case-that-fits-an-lp/

Archived